I am starting a new feature on my blog! Once a month I will post a favorite recipe.
Here is the first one!
- 1 package Flat-Out flatbread pizza bread
- 1 jar Bruschetta appetizer sauce or pizza sauce
- 4 oz. Marscapone cheese
- 8 0z. Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbs. Olive Oil
- One onion sliced
- Sliced red and green peppers
- Sliced baby bella mushrooms
- Eggplant peeled and cut into short sticks
- Olive oil spray
Heat pan on stove top and add olive oil. Cook pepper, mushrooms, and onions until slightly tender. Add eggplant and cook until tender. Meanwhile, place four slices of flatbread on cookie sheet. Spray with olive oil or any cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees for about 2 minutes. Remove sheet from oven. Mix Marscapone cheese with sauce and spread onto flatbread. Spread vegetables on top of mixture. Cover with Mozzarella cheese. Place in oven for about 10 minutes.
Add a salad or soup to complete the meal.